Saturday, March 21, 2009

New domain name

I bought the domain "rav4ge.com" a few days ago for a mere 10 bucks a year, and now the transfer is complete. The former blogspot domain forwards to the new domain name, and the new one well, brings you here. I also made some small changes to the blog, and I'm probably going to swap out that banner sometime in the future, as soon as I find out what could possibly be better than a murloc. 

In other words, rav4ge.com is the new domain name. Thanks :)

-Rav4ge

1 comment:

Mswork said...

Choosing a domain name is a big decision. I searched a domain name to get register as new. Whatever domain i given, it gives me that already exists. Provided i cannot get the availability of domain name from the websites. At last i found a website named http://www.tucktail.com/. Their i found the details easily, @ cheap rate.

Post a Comment