Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm in ur blogz, updatin' ur postz

Hey guys, Just wanted to do yet another update on what's happening.

I haven't been able to play games really at all this week because of school (last term rush, I guess), but in my free time I've been reading everyone else's stuff. I've got a medium sized RSS list of which I read every day (which reminds me, I really need to update the blogroll) and there's been lots of cool stuff coming up, mainly about future releases, updates to games already out and something called OnLive which lets you play games on your TV without the need of a good PC or a HD... yeah? I don't know really. Like everyone else is saying, I'll believe it when I see it. It seems kinda cool but something about the whole "virtual" system kinda turns me off. What good is building rigs and stuff if this is going to come out? Dude.

Actually I lied. I have been playing games this week, if you count Kingdom of Loathing, a browser-based MMO. Syp spiked my interest in the game after I read his post a few days ago on it. I played it a few years ago but never really got into it. I started up again after his post and have been enjoying it since. Again, like Alien Adoption Agency, it's not something I would play ever day, but more just here and there.

All I've been able to think about considering games is when I will be able to play them. Darkfall is right up there with TF2 in my "must play" list. Now if only I could get my hands on it...

-Rav4ge

No comments:

Post a Comment