Friday, October 14, 2005

About

My name is Rav4ge, I'm 15 and I'm hopelessly addicted to PC gaming.

Ever since I picked up Halo PC in 2002, PC gaming has become my main hobby. FPS was really all I played, until I eventually discovered WoW and the MMO side of life. That's where the fun really started. I think City of Villains was my first MMO... then WoW, then WAR, then Champions. Guild Wars is in there somewhere too.

I've been gaming for quite a while now. It's had a very large impact on my life, both positively and negatively. I've met a lot of great people, and had some really unforgettable experiences. Gaming is my passion, and at the ripe age that I am, I really hope I will be able to stick around with it for the rest of my life.

My other major passion is writing, so that's where this blog comes in. I don't update nearly as much as some other blog authors do, but I do try my best to post at least one post a day. Really depends on what's going on in RL and also what I'm playing.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Check out my blogroll on the side there for more gaming-blog goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment