Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ding! 15!

I turn 15 on monday, but me and my family decided to celebrate earlier for obvious reasons. Yesterday, I went over to future shop and picked up Call of Duty 4, Guild Wars, and an Acer Aspire One netbook. All of these games will be getting reviews shortly, guild wars included. I will probably end up tying that one to the Free MMO review, seeing as how Guild Wars has no monthly fees whatsoever.

I'll be going out with my family and friends for hibatchi either today or tommorow. It's something I've been craving ever since I went to Seattle for the comiccon last year (which I will be attending this year as well).

Anyway, just wanted this to be a quick update. A lot of stuff has been catching my eye in the last couple of days, so now is the time to blog about it.

*runs off to the dashboard*

-Rav4ge

No comments:

Post a Comment