Saturday, January 31, 2009

rez plz


So for the past couple of says I've been leveling up a priest in WoW on the Stonemaul realm. It's been quite a lot of fun and I think I've finally found I class in WoW I really like. I've never really been a fan of spellcasters in MMOs, but I do on the other hand love classes that have healing abilities (which would explain why I rolled a shaman in WAR). I like knowing that if something goes wrong, I can always bubble and heal away. Though this doesn't always work, it is a good strategy.

I've been leaning to the Holy spec for the priest, but I've got some points spent in Shadow like the awesome [Spirit Tap] ability among others. The main problem I had with the priest when I first created it was that I would always run out of mana during fights. Well, that all changed when I bought a wand, now my mana is for healing only, with a few exceptions like DoTs and fear abilities. Reasons for going holy spec? Well, to my knowledge Holy priests are always in more demand than Shadow priests. Of course, not that it matters much at my level.

But, there are 2 things I really like about this game so far, the first being the very, very smooth gameplay and the many interesting addons you can find, like DHUD2 which adds a health/mana bar on both sides of you character as well as one for targeted enemies/players, and QuestHelper which programs a route for you in order to complete all your quests in the least amount of time.

Mining has made me a lot of money. A lot. It's easy to do and most of the nodes you will find will be during quests. I get around 5g for 15-20 copper, which is a lot for my level. Hooray for the auction house. I have around 40 gold as of now, and I'm only level 15.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a great weekend. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment