Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring break plans

So spring break starts on monday for me, and from there on I've got a week of time to do whatever I want. So, I've compiled a list of things I want to get done during that time.

1) Get Darkfall and start playing it
I've had my eye on this title ever sinceI found out about it, and I still don't have it. This is mainly due to the fact Adventurine (the company making the game) is selling a small number of titles each day on their forums, and the game also cannot be purchased retail. So yeah, gonna have to wait on that one.

2) See Watchmen at the theatres
My dad and I both loved the book (though I'll admit I never finished it) and the movie has been doing well with reviews and such. Absolutely #1 on my "to see" list, especially since nothing all that great has come out this year so far.

3) Blog!
Yes, blog. I haven't been doing it enough recently, mainly because I haven't had anything to write about for a while now, but now I have a whole week off to play games and review them (along with some other stuff).

4) Play games. 
I've got a bunch of games sitting around I still haven't reviewed, and many others I hope to purchase this coming week (Left 4 Dead, Unreal Tournament 3 and DarkFall). So I plan to do a lot of gaming :)

5) Emerald City Comic Con
Okay well this isn't going to happen during spring break but I'm throwing it in here anyway. I attended this convention last year and had a great deal of fun, I'm hoping it will just as good if not better this year. It's held in Seattle which is right below me, so it's not that much of a drive either. Website here: http://emeraldcitycomiccon.com

-Rav4ge

No comments:

Post a Comment