Sunday, March 1, 2009

I can haz Darkfall?

As of now, I'm not playing any MMORPGs. Reason? Well, in truth, they're all boring me. I've tried WoW, WAR, City of Heroes, Guild Wars (still playing it, though only when friends are online) and after a brief time of playing the game I just get to a point where I don't even feel like logging in anymore.

Well, finally a game comes around that is the sort of MMO I want to be playing. Realtime combat, full looting, and a large open-world PvP zone. I'm referring to Darkfall, of course.

From what I've been reading over at Keen and Graev, the game is great. A little snippet from their blog (about Darkfall, of course):

Darkfall has shown me that it is a game with substance. It’s not a game to jump right in and conquer, but a game to savor and enjoy. You will not know what to expect each time you log in. Every day brings new sights and new dangers, as well as new friends and new knowledge


That's exactly what I would like to experience from an MMO. Right now, the game is only available to those who pre-ordered, but I'm guessing you'll be able to buy it off their site in a matter of days. In all honesty, I can't wait. This might be the one MMO I will be able to play for more than a month without getting bored (I hope).

Oh, and did I mention there's dwarves? Always a plus in my mind :P

-Rav4ge

No comments:

Post a Comment