Monday, January 19, 2009

What I'm looking forward to in 2009

A post quickie. Here we go:

Starcraft 2 - Having barely played the original, I'm going into this one with an open mind. Hopefully if I can get decent at it it will compensate for my sheer inabality to win at Warcraft 3. I'm a pile of fail when it comes to RTS. 

Team fortress 2 - Yes, I'm aware it's not a new game. But it's being updated constantly and with L4D mainly out of Valve's way they can once again be working on my pride and joy.

Battlefield Heroes - A free shooter being developed by EA. Looks to be promising.

DarkFall - Completely unbridled PvP, manual aiming and full looting? Sign me up. I'll have to see how this one turns out.

Other than those for I'm anxious to see what will turn up this year, right now there doesn't seem to be a lot else going on in the gaming industry (at least in the PC side). Just have to wait and see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment