Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Epic updates

So two awesome things just happened recently - I got an email from Paul Barnett himself this weekend, and he also mentioned me (more specifically my post about the WAR community) in one of his latest vlogs.

You guys have probably seen all the posts about various WAR bloggers receiving packages containing clues as to what we can expect in the next patch. Well, let's just say I've been checking my mailbox very frequently for the last couple of days :D

I also got a spike in subscribers and hits, which is awesome and now I have a real reason to keep blogging. I have to say, I didn't think all this would be happening this quickly seeing as how I only just started blogging. But thanks to the WAR age of Blogging event and Paul Barnett's awesome community involvement, it happened. Thanks again guys. There's a lot of stuff I still haven't got around to posting about yet, so stay tuned.

-Rav4ge

No comments:

Post a Comment